[Css-csts] [EXTERNAL] Fw: Merging of FRs dealing with variable length frames

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jul 16 15:43:56 UTC 2019

Hi Holger,

Thanks for that feedback.  I have no issue at all with the pragmatic approach that you sketched out, to keep the initial scope to the ESLT domain, that seems entirely appropriate.  At the same time I am really pleased that you are also willing to look at the broader applicability of the FR concepts to communications service production systems wherever they are deployed.

Let me know when you have something that you wish to distribute more broadly.

Best regards, Peter