[Css-csts] Numbered FF-CSTS CESG Review PIDs

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Oct 16 20:24:13 UTC 2018

CSTSWG colleagues ---
As you probably know, the CSEG has completed its approval review of the FF-CSTS book, a necessary step in advancing it to the Agency-wide Red Book review. It has been approved, but only conditionally, where the conditions that must be met are documented in a Word document generated by Gian Paolo. To help me begin to assess his comments, I created a version that put a number at the beginning of each item, to facilitate discussion. Attached is a PDF of that numbered version (it is a PDF because the original contained multiple cut-and-paste sections the contained references that were replaced with Error! statement upon printing).

I will talk with you tomorrow.

Best regards,
John