[Css-csts] Action Item HD: Functional Resource Type Definition

Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int
Tue Nov 6 09:44:14 UTC 2018

Dear CSTS Colleagues,
Please find attached a PDF version of the attachment. The word document
was too big.

Best regards,
Holger

Holger Dreihahn
European Spacecraft Operations Centre | European Space Agency | S-431
+49 6151 90 2233 | http://www.esa.int/esoc

From:   Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int
To:     "CCSDS_CSTSWG \(css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org\)"
<css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   06/11/2018 10:36
Subject:        [Css-csts] Action Item HD: Functional Resource Type
Definition
Sent by:        "CSS-CSTS" <css-csts-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear CSTS Colleagues,
In Berlin we agreed to have a formal type definition for the elements
making up the Functional Resource Model, which finally results in an ASN.1
module defining the FRM types. This FRM ASN.1 module shall be registered
at SANA as well.

Please have look at the attached document, section 4.3 and 4.6, they
describe how to model types in the FRM editor. The export to an ASN.1
module is implemented as well, as discussed an export to XML Schema can be
added if CSSM finds that useful. I took the occasion to document the FRM
editor a bit more, hence the more comprehensive document.

Please let me know your comments, in particular if you find the type
definition for Functional Resource Types suitable for FRM editing.

Best Regards,
Holger

P.S. A screenshot how a reatively complex type is created. For test
purposes only 1..10 sweep legs...

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may
contain proprietary information and/or
protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or
dissemination is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies
appropriate organisational measures to protect
personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA
Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).