[Css-csts] Fw: Guidelines draft magenta version

Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int
Fri May 25 06:21:48 UTC 2018

Dear CSTS WG Colleagues,
Please find below the link to the Guidelines for your review. As suggested
by Wolfgang, it would be great if you could complete your review until the
Telecon on 7th of June. Then we can proceed with the publication.

Best regards,
Holger

Holger Dreihahn
European Spacecraft Operations Centre | European Space Agency | S-431
+49 6151 90 2233 | http://www.esa.int/esoc
----- Forwarded by Holger Dreihahn/esoc/ESA on 25/05/2018 08:22 -----