[Css-csts] Fw: Draft Red FF book on CWE

Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int
Mon Jun 18 12:21:09 UTC 2018

Dear Erik,
Please find below the link to the CSTS FF Red-1 book for your review and
approval for submission to secretariat. Below is also a link to the
updated CSTS SFW (now a Draft Pink Book). There are some CSTS SFW changes
pending, but as said below we believe the CSTS SFW is fine for serving the
purpose of reviewing the CSTS FF.

Please let us know your comments and then how to proceed.

Best regards,
Holger

Holger Dreihahn
European Spacecraft Operations Centre | European Space Agency | S-431
+49 6151 90 2233 | http://www.esa.int/esoc
----- Forwarded by Holger Dreihahn/esoc/ESA on 18/06/2018 14:18 -----