[Css-csts] Notes from Telecon #1 from 18th of January

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Jan 23 17:59:39 UTC 2018

At last week's telecon we discussed the degree to which the addition of LDPC would affect the SLE FSP service. I think that  space data link security (SDLS) is another item that needs to be considered in the same way - that is, how much (if any) does the application of SDLS affect the provision of FSP, and how much should it be "recognized" in the FSP Blue Book?

Best regards,
John