[Css-csts] Updated CSTS Guideline in CWE

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Tue May 2 10:19:32 UTC 2017

Dear CSTS WG members,
Wolfgang has completed the update of the "Guidelines" which should, in
this way , be ready for Agency Review.
Before proceeding , we would like to invite everybody to  review the
document and let us have his/her comments, if any.
The last version of the Guideline has been  uploaded to the CWE at :
CSS-CSTS / CWE Private / CSTS Guidelines

There you will find a zip archive named GL-CSTS_921_2-R-1-170426 which
contains the Guidelines document with the latest fixes (as well as a zip
archive with all the figures used in that document).

Please let us have your comments by 9th May, so that we can address them
during the Spring Meeting in San Antonio, and possibly finalize the
document during that session.

Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Ground Station Back-end Section (OPS-GIB)

European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49-6151-902779