[Css-csts] Updated version of the MD-CSTS document

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Thu Apr 20 13:13:36 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

following the PIDs (Poll Item Discrepancy) raised by SLS Area during the
CESG Poll of our MD CSTS book,
an agreement had been reached on how to resolve those PIDs, and the
Secretariat went ahead and implemented the related
changes of the document. We did not expect this to happen and, as
discussed during our telecons, Wolfgang went ahead and applied further
corrections, among others to achieve full consistency with the latest
version of the Framework, but also because he found other errors that
required correction. We need to agree with the secretariat how to best
merge now the two variants of the MD-CSTS specification. Regardless of
the mechanics of this process, it would be helpful if you could check if
you
concur with the updates that Wolfgang has applied. This will avoid yet
another round of polishing and potential difficulties with the
secretariat. You can find the version that Wolfgang has produced at

CSS-CSTS / CWE Private / 2 - MD CSTS RED-1 Review material

and the name of the file is MD-CSTS-922x1r1_10-170418

Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Ground Station Back-end Section (OPS-GIB)

European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49-6151-902779