[Css-csts] Revised Guidelines document uploaded to the CWE

Wolfgang Hell wo_._he at t-online.de
Tue Mar 8 11:54:27 UTC 2016

Dear CSTS colleagues,

I have just uploaded a new version of the Guidelines document to the
Cross Support Services Area (CSS) <http://cwe.ccsds.org/css>> Documents
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?View=%7B8045374D-F8E0-4356-83CA-993252A38FE8%7D>>
CSS-CSTS
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DCSTS&View=%7B8045374D-F8E0-4356-83CA-993252A38FE8%7D>>
CWE Private
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DCSTS%2FCWE%20Private&View=%7B8045374D-F8E0-4356-83CA-993252A38FE8%7D>>
CSTS Guidelines folder on the CWE. The file name is
CSTSGuidelines_R-0.93 20160224.

This version is certainly not yet ready for publication. But I hope that
once we have resolved all the comments that you'll find in the document
we have consensus on how the book shall look like in the end. You are
cordially invited to review this version and to let me have your
comments the latest at the Cleveland meeting. I will much appreciate any
earlier feedback.

Best regards,
Wolfgang