[Css-csts] CSS-CSTS WG - draft Minute of Meeting from Cleveland meeting

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Tue Apr 19 15:56:37 UTC 2016

Dear CSTS WG Members,
the draft Minute of Meeting from Cleveland has been uploaded to the CWE at
the following URL:

The CCSDS Collaborative Work Environment (CWE) > Cross Support Services
Area (CSS) > Documents > CSS-CSTS > Meeting Materials > 2016 Spring
Cleveland

Please check the contents and let me have your comments.
In particular, check if the dates for the Teleconferences are all right
with you.

Please let me have all inputs by 4th May.

Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Ground Station Back-end Section (HSO-GIB)

European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49-6151-902779