[Css-csts] Re: Meeting agenda ++

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Thu Oct 8 14:36:06 UTC 2015

Hi Tim,
I am sorry to hear that you will not join the WG in Darmstadt.
Thank you for your availability to complete the prototyping activity. I
think the agreement from Pasadena was to first look at the (meanwhile
nearly-finalised) TD CSTS recommendation, and start producing some
"scenarios" for interoperability testing.
This in turn, shall drive the architectural design of the two players ,
the User and the Provider. This is what we are going to address, during
the Fall Meeting,  with you and with Sylvain.
And, sure, we will schedule the relevant discussion late in the afternoon
in order to make it convenient for you.
I will let you have a webex invitation shortly before the beginning of the
Fall Meeting, in case there is anything like a Presentation or diagrams,
to share on the desktop.
If not, I think we can simply schedule a teleconference.

Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Ground Station Back-end Section (HSO-GIB)

European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49-6151-902779