[Css-csts] Re: An update to the ROCF SLE recommendation that can be done by the scretariat

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Wed May 20 10:18:32 UTC 2015

Dear Erik and All,
I managed to read the sequence of e-mails on this subject  only today, as
I am on mission for the whole week, I have no problem with instructing
Secretariat about the introduction of the suggested sentence. However, one
should first look into the R-OCF Recommendation and think of the
appropriate place where to put it. Also, one may want to check if
analogous sentences need to be introduced in  other SLE Recommendations.
I will have time to look into this only next week ( and I will coordinate
with Wolfgang).
I do not know how far  the editor is with the Pink Books ( may be Tom can
tell us), If there is still a chance  to introduce this change, say by the
end of next week, then it is all right. Otherwise, we can keep this change
in mind as a RID to be issued during the agency Review, as somebody
suggested in one of the pervious e-mails.
Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Ground Station Back-end Section (HSO-GIB)
European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49-6151-902779