[Css-csts] CSTSWG mailing list archive

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Feb 3 16:00:45 UTC 2015

CSTSWG colleagues ---
During last week's CSTSWG telecon, it appeared that at least a few WG members were unaware that all emails sent through the CSTSWG mailing list are archived at
http://mailman.ccsds.org/pipermail/css-csts/

This is a useful tool for recovering past WG correspondence that is no longer available to you on your computer. (I have also used it in the past to help troubleshoot email problems involving questions of whether emails actually got out of my computer and company's email system in the first place).

Best regards,
John