[Css-csts] RCF Pink Book

Wolfgang Hell Wolfgang_._Hell at t-online.de
Thu Sep 18 08:37:49 UTC 2014

Dear CSTS WG Members,

I have uploaded to the CWE (Cross Support Services Area (CSS)
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css>> Documents
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?View=%7B8045374D-F8E0-4356-83CA-993252A38FE8%7D>>
CSS-CSTS
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DCSTS&View=%7B8045374D-F8E0-4356-83CA-993252A38FE8%7D>>
CWE Private
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DCSTS%2FCWE%20Private&View=%7B8045374D-F8E0-4356-83CA-993252A38FE8%7D>>
SLE Services) the document "Pink RCF 911x2b2p3 20140916" for your
review. I believe that this version is consistent with all changes the
WG had agreed upon. The other SLE books will follow step by step in the
coming weeks. Please note that as work on the Pink Books progresses,
further changes in the common ASN.1 modules will become necessary and
therefore you should not regard in particular the first ASN.1 module in
RAF and RCF as final.

Best regards,
Wolfgang