[Css-csts] Range of delivery cycle values

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Wed Dec 3 14:29:03 UTC 2014

Dear John,
I am in favour of the most flexible solution, the one with the simple type
specification ?IntPos? in the ASN.1.
So, this would be the "type" of the new configuration parameter that
Wolfgang agreed to add to the Framework.

A Service using the Framework may/can still delimit the lower/upper values
for such parameter, depending on  service-specific constraints.

Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Ground Station Back-end Section (HSO-GIB)
European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49-6151-902779