[Css-csts] Fw: MD-CSTS W-0.20 on CWE

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Mon Mar 17 04:32:42 EST 2014

Dear CSTS WG Members,
as per John's e-mail, the updated version of the MD CSTS book is available
in the CWE,
Please take the two-weeks period until the Spring Meeting to review it.
My idea is to make a final round of discussion at Noordwijkerhoot,, if
needed .

After that, I will inform the Area Director that the book is ready for
submission to the Review process (as RED-1).

Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Ground Station Back-end Section (HSO-GIB)
European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49-6151-902779