[Css-csts] Comments on TD CSTS W0.8

Wolfgang Hell Wolfgang_._Hell at t-online.de
Tue Jul 8 11:41:33 EDT 2014

John,

as suggested by Margherita, I had paused for now the work on the
Functional Resources in favor of taking a close look at the latest
version of the TD CSTS specification. You will find my observations and
questions in the attached document, all in the form of Word comments. In
other words, I have not changed anything in the document proper.

During the second half of July I will be out of town and will most
likely not even read emails, but I will respond to any feedback that you
may have in August.

Best regards,
Wolfgang