[Css-csts] RE: DPP Prototype ASN.1 definitions

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Wed Jan 22 11:38:24 EST 2014

Dear David,
in the following we provide the answers to the points you raised in your
two e-mails. Our text is interspersed with your text.

Concerning the development of the Prototype for forward services, can you
let us know what kind of service are you developing. I mean, have you
built a dummy service on top of the CSTS Framework, or are you just using
all structures ( operations, procedures, etc) as provided by the
Framework? Can we address that in the upcoming Teleconference on 30th
January?

Concerning the CSTS Spec. Framework book, there is an "editor" version
from one  week ago, which contains several improvements with respect to
the October version. However, we are still finalising it . We hope to be
ready to present the (hopefully) final version at the Telecon.

Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Ground Station Back-end Section (HSO-GIB)
European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49-6151-902779