[Css-csts] RE: Framework document and OID Tree spreadsheet for CSTS review on CWE

Zoller, David A. (MSFC-EO50)[HOSC SERVICES CONTRACT] david.a.zoller at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 26 15:32:23 EST 2014

Wolfgang, Yves and CSTS WG Members,
Please find below the modifications I had to make to the ASN.1 definitions to process cleanly using the ASN.1 compiler that we are using here. So far, I have only made a cursory pass through the text changes for the sections that are most pertinent to the DPP prototypes and did not see any issues.

I have uploaded an updated BDP Prototype Service Specification and the ASN.1 file that I am currently using for the prototype implementation. They have been updated to conform to last week's draft framework specification and the feedback I have received. I am also adding Peer Abort conditions for those that will be interfacing to the prototype.
Files:      BDP Prototype Service Specification [Draft 20140226].docx
                csts_20140217.asn

CWE location: Cross Support Services Area (CSS) > Documents > CSS-CSTS > CWE Private > Working Materials > DPP Prototypes

Best regards,
David

David Zoller
COLSA Corporation
MSFC/HOSC - C107
*Office: (256) 544-1820
*EMail: david.a.zoller at nasa.gov<mailto:david.a.zoller at nasa.gov>

*         Page E-7]   Change the parentheses to curly braces for the DataTransferMode definition

*         [Page E-8]   Change the parentheses to curly braces for the DeliveryMode definition

*         [Page E-14]   Delete import reference to procDataReturn which is not defined and not used

*         [Page E-26]   Delete the two dashes in front of E3.16 because that terminates the comment and the ASN.1 compiler tries to make sense of "E3.16"

*         [Page E-30]   ForwardBuffer needs a comma in front of it as it is the next item in the exports list

*         [Page E-35]   In the SequContrDataProcProcDataNegReturnExt definition, there is a hidden tab character in "extension<tab>Parameter"

*         [Page E-34]  Reference is made to DataUnitId which is not exported from CCSDS-CSTS-DATA-PROCESSING-PDUS

     *   Note also that on [Page E-14], the ProcessDataInvocation has a dataUnitId field defined as IntUnsigned rather than DataUnitId
     *   Should all of the dataUnitId fields use the same base DataUnitId definition?

*         [Page E-37]  Add missing dash in comment line beginning with CCSDS-CSTS-COMMON-OPERATIONS-PDUS

*         [Page E-47]  Change "Ccsds (4)" to "ccsds (4)"
*         [Page E-51]  Change "Ccsds (4)" to "ccsds (4)"

*         [Page E-48]  Change "PBDDeventsId" to "pBDDeventsId" in definition of pBDDconfigurationChange