[Css-csts] RE: Updated MD-CSTS on CWE

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed Apr 9 14:46:15 EDT 2014

Margherita,
What you propose if fine with me. My concern was to minimize any delay on the release of the CSTS SFW red-2 book.

Regarding Yves' comments, he has also sent me an email asking if I have seen the  comments that he sent on Monday, but for some reason I did not receive them. Yves, please sent them to me again.

I am still on vacation (in Brussels) but I will be returning home tomorrow and back in work on Wednesday. I will look at Yves's comments and fix the typo that you found, and give an assessment of how long it will take me to make any necessary corrections. Hopefully it will only be on the order of a few days at most. However, I would also like to know what changes Wolfgang is going to be making and whether they will affect the MD-CSTS book.