[Css-csts] Re: prototype update

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon Oct 7 09:34:47 EDT 2013

Yves,
I believe that the changes made after the July draft dealing with the ability to access parameters and events using Functional Resource Type, the ability to retrieve list contents, and the removal of limits on numbers of entries in list-of-parameters and list-of-events should be reflected in any prototyping of the affected procedures and in particular the Monitored Data service. François should be working with a draft of the CSTS SFW that includes these changes.