[Css-csts] Re: When does the 'productionConfigured' event notification get sent?

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Mon May 13 02:41:00 EDT 2013

Dear John,

The table A-1 (I will correct the label) is a copy from the CLTU book
(Table G-1) and is not in line with the text discussed in CSTS. I will
correct the table A-1 to allow the agreed notification 'production
configured'.

Regarding the transition from unknown state (the twilight zone), I agree
with you and I do not see a need to add a notification that would never be
sent. Do you think we should add a statement?

Best regards
Yves