[Css-csts] Pink SLE FSP Service Specification

Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int
Fri Mar 22 08:38:27 EST 2013

Dear CSTS Working Group Members,

At the Cleveland meeting we had a session to review various issues that had
been found mostly by John in the most recent SLE Blue Books. I have uploaded
to the CWE (CSS-CSTS - CWE Private - SLE Services) the 'pink' version of FSP
which I believe fixes all known problems with the exception of the handling
of gettable, but not yet initialised parameters for which we need to come to
a consensus position in the WG. The most important changes are that now the
FSP-THROW-EVENT operation can be disabled for a given service instance and
that the repeated transmission of TC frames is now supported. As a
consequence, there are new managed parameters that will have to be taken into
account on the Service Management side.

For both of these changes I have opted for the least intrusive modification.
Please have a look and let me know, if with these changes in place FSP in
your view covers the operational needs.

Best regards,

Wolfgang

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.