[Css-csts] SLE Issues: open questions

Stoloff, Michael J (318D) michael.j.stoloff at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 13 13:30:08 EST 2013

Dear Wolfgang,

Based on the published specifications, I believe that JPSS has the option to implement provider-initiated binds for RAF, RCF, or ROCF service if they so choose.  However, I'm curious what they are planning in the case of FCLTU or FSP service, both of which require user-initiated binds only.

--Best regards,
  Michael