[Css-csts] RE: No MC-OCF service on AOS links?

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed Mar 6 10:33:42 EST 2013

Wolfgang,
Thank you for your reply. I too favor keeping the MC option available for AOS links, but I wanted to raise the question. I also agree that it would be nice if the AOS SDLP book offer MC-OCF as an explicit service but that it is not strictly necessary in order to justify the SLE ROCF delivery of those fields.

Regarding the possible need for a note - I don't have an opinion on whether such a note is necessary, but I will point out that section 1.6.1.6 (c) currently states the book makes use of the terms Virtual Channel or Master Channel OCF from the AOS SDLP. That should probably be amended to delete "or Master Channel" since MC-OCF is not to be found in the AOS SDLP book.

Ps - Martin's explanation of the undefined value for requestedGVCID makes sense and there is no need to modify the book.