[Css-csts] RE: NULL requested GVCID value for ROCF?

Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int
Wed Mar 6 05:21:45 EST 2013

John,

Martin explained very well the reason for the apparent discrepancy between
the type specifications of the GVCID parameter available to the user for the
selection of the GVCID carrying the Operational Control Field and the
gettable parameter informing the user of the selected GVCID which will be
undefined as long as the service is not in the 'active' state. I understand
from your reply that you are satisfied with this explanation and in this
respect no update of the ROCF book is needed.

Best regards,

Wolfgang

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |John Pietras <john.pietras at gst.com>                                                                                                                   |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |Martin Götzelmann <martin.goetzelmann at telespazio-vega.de>, "Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int" <Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int>                                            |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |"CCSDS_CSTSWG \(css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org\)" <css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org>                                                                            |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |05/03/2013 23:43                                                                                                                                      |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |[Css-csts] RE: NULL requested GVCID value for ROCF?                                                                                                   |
| Sent by:   |
  |css-csts-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org                                                                                                                    |

Martin,
Thank you. Yes, I now see the description in Table 3-11. I failed to notice
that before sending my comment.