[Css-csts] Re: prototypes updates

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Wed Jul 31 04:00:22 EDT 2013

Dear Francois,
these are very good news!
Concerning the CSTS SFW version to use, you may have seen some exchanges
of e-mail between us (esoc) and John. The outcome of that brainstorming
were few more changes to the list of parameters and list of events, etc.
John has already entered the changes in the June version.  In the next
couple of days Yves will finalise the book, and will upload it to the CWE.
Yves will notify the Working Group about it ( the version number - or name
-  will be updated)
That version shall be seen as "the final version" for the Return Services.
(By the way, that version will be used for entering the material of the
Forward DPPs).

Please do use that version of CSTS SFW as baseline for the prototypes
update activity.

Concerning the MD Service, I would like to ask John by when he plans to
produce the new version that aligns to the new CSTS SFW.

Now, I would conclude that, if everything works fine, we will have the
finalised books (CSTS SFW RED-2 and MD CSTS RED-1 respectively) as well as
the prototypes by the end of the year !!!!

Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Ground Station Back-end Section (HSO-GIB)
European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49-6151-902779