[Css-csts] Revised Forward Procedures for integration into the Framework

Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int
Sat Apr 27 09:32:28 EDT 2013

Dear CSTS WG Members,

As agreed with Margherita during the Bordeaux meeting, I have assigned
highest priority to the consolidation of the three Forward Procedures so that
these can be integrated into the Framework asap. I have uploaded the results
of this activity to

 The CCSDS Collaborative Work Environment (CWE) > Cross Support Services Area
 (CSS) > Documents > CSS-CSTS > CWE Private > Working Materials > DPP Working
 Papers

The vast majority of the issues raised before and aty the Bordeaux meeting
have been taken care of. A few minor points are addressed by means of
comments in the documents. Given that the next scheduled meeting is not
before June, I would appreciate if you could provide feedback via email so
that I can close this activity and provide Yves with stable input to the
Framework.

Best regards,

Wolfgang
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.