[Css-csts] #6 BDP mis-configuration

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830) timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov
Tue Apr 16 16:55:38 EDT 2013

Hi,

Suppose the BDP procedure is configured to have an Input Queue size of 10 (i.e. 10 PROCESS-DATA invocations), and a max-transfer-buffer-size of 20.

Granted, this is not a sensible choice of parameter settings, and is certainly to be avoided.  Can we prevent this kind of mis-configuration?  If not, do we ignore the possibility of this happening?   Do we need to specify the appropriate Provider response if it receives a (valid) Transfer Buffer that is larger than the entire size of the Input Queue?    Maybe I have too much time on my hands, and am over-thinking this? :)

Kind regards,
Tim