[Css-csts] telecon tomorrow?

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830) timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov
Tue Apr 16 07:56:45 EDT 2013

Dear Holger,

Yes, that would be great.  Thanks!

Kind regards,
Tim
From: Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int [Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 6:39 AM
To: Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830)
Cc: css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: Re: [Css-csts] telecon tomorrow?

Dear Tim,
On behalf of Margherita I suggest to have a WebEx tomorrow (17/04/2013) at 15h France time. Today at 15h there is the discussion with John about the MD service.

Kind regards,
Holger
Holger Dreihahn
European Space Operations Centre
ESOC, H-205
Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
64 293 Darmstadt
Germany
Tel +49 6151 90 2233 Fax +49 6151 90 3190
e-mail: holger.dreihahn at esa.int<mailto:holger.dreihahn at esa.int>