[Css-csts] Spring Meeting Agenda

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830) timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov
Sun Apr 14 22:15:09 EDT 2013

Hi Margherita,

I regret to report that my trip to France was cancelled at the last minute -- when I went to check in my bag at the airport in the U.S., they said that I didn't have the proper paperwork for entry into France, and would not be allowed onto the plane.

Someone with a Personal Passport would have had no problem, but I only have a U.S. Government Passport, and a visa is required when a Government Passport is used.  (In 2004, I was allowed in with only a Government Passport).

Anyway, I am very sorry for the inconvenience that this will cause.  If teleconference capability is available, I will tap into the parts of the meetings where I have contributions.  The most important parts will be Tuesday & Wednesday starting at 13:30 (France time), and to a lesser extent, tomorrow starting at 13:30 (France time).

Best regards,
Tim