[Css-csts] Please help! Desperate!

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830) timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 29 11:42:22 EDT 2012

Hi,

Within NASA-Goddard, we are being asked to upgrade our SLE User side implementations to Version 2.0.  There is a somewhat political battle ensuing (moving up the ranks of management at NASA-Goddard), and I want to help ensure that the upgrade happens.  If someone can provide plain-text versions of the ASN.1 definitions for Version 2.0 of both Forward CLTU and Return Channel Frames, it would be a tremendous help to me.  It's critical that we have plain-text ASN.1 that is identical to what is published in the Blue Books.

Thanks,
Tim