[Css-csts] Simple Data Processing Procedure

Martin Götzelmann martin.goetzelmann at vega.de
Thu Jan 19 08:45:34 EST 2012

Dear Members of the CSTS WG,

Further to the initial draft of the Simple Data Processing procedure Margherita has distributed, I have made some further analysis of the problems noted in the e-mail and in the procedure specification itself.  I have documented the results in a file called DPP_Inheritance and uploaded it to the CWE in the folder

Cross Support Services Area (CSS) > Documents > CSS-CSTS > CWE Private > Working Materials

I am afraid that the paper does not provide clear conclusions but only a discussion of the problems and options to solve them. Instead of conclusions the paper identifies a number of questions which the WG should answer. I am hoping we can come to conclusions on the teleconference announced by Margherita.

Kind Regards, Martin

_______________________
Martin Götzelmann
Principal Consultant Technology

VEGA Space GmbH
Europaplatz 5
64293 Darmstadt
Germany
Tel	: +49 (0)6151 8257-147
Fax	: +49 (0)6151 8257-799
Email	: martin.goetzelmann at vega.de
Web	: www.vega.de

Registered office/Sitz: Darmstadt, Register court/Registergericht: Darmstadt, HRB 89231
Managing Directors/Geschäftsführer: Sigmar Keller, John Lewis

Notice of Confidentiality
This transmission is intended for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged.  Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.  If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately.