[Css-csts] missing node in functional resource type OID tree?

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Thu Aug 16 04:09:35 EDT 2012

Dear John,
You are right the node crossSupportFunctionalities is missing. I added it
to the tree. I will upload a new version soon.
Best regards
Yves

From:
"John Pietras" <john.pietras at gst.com>
To:
<Yves.Doat at esa.int>
Cc:
css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org
Date:
31/07/2012 15:53
Subject:
[Css-csts] missing node in functional resource type OID tree?
Sent by:
css-csts-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Yves,
Perhaps I?m not looking at the latest version of your functional resource
type registration tree, but unless I am misunderstanding something it
appears that the spreadsheet ?20120517 CCSDS Candidate Monitored Data OID
Representation? is missing the crossSupportFunctionalities (1) node under
the publishedIdentifiers (3) node. For example, I think that the Antenna
Status FR type should have the OID 3/112/4/4/3/1/1 instead of
3/112/4/4/3/1.

Note that if this is indeed incorrect then the CLTU Service Provider table
in  PPT briefing ?20120517 Object Identifiers - Framework Annex C - After
Spring meeting? is also incorrect.

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.