[Css-csts] Version 5 of the (simple) Data Processing Procedure

Martin Götzelmann martin.goetzelmann at vega.de
Thu Apr 5 04:21:53 EDT 2012

Members of the CSTS WG,

I have uploaded version 5 of the (simple) Data Processing Procedure to the CWE folder:

Cross Support Services Area (CSS) > Documents > CSS-CSTS > CWE Private > Working Materials > DPP Working Papers

In this version the procedure does not define what to do in case of queue overflow and is therefore abstract. As we do not have an abstract procedure so far, I had to invent a means how to do that. I have left the comments that have not been discussed so far in the text. I also think we should re-visit the question of how a state table of a derived procedure should be presented.

Kind Regards, Martin

_______________________
Martin Götzelmann
Principal Consultant Technology

VEGA Space GmbH
Europaplatz 5
64293 Darmstadt
Germany
Tel        : +49 (0)6151 8257-147
Fax       : +49 (0)6151 8257-799
Email   : martin.goetzelmann at vega.de
Web     : www.vega.de

Registered office/Sitz: Darmstadt, Register court/Registergericht: Darmstadt, HRB 89231
Managing Directors/Geschäftsführer: Sigmar Keller, John Lewis

Notice of Confidentiality
This transmission is intended for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged.  Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.  If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately.