[Css-csts] RID NASA-JVP-22

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Mon Nov 28 02:42:59 EST 2011

Dear John,

With the latest mail exchange and updates on the document, I consider that
your RID is answered as follows:
GET operation updated
QualifiedParameter type makes use of the type ParameterOrListName (which
in turn makes use of the fucntional resource identifier and parameter
identifier)
Notification procedure reviewed and updated
Notification procedure reviewed and updated
Notification procedure reviewed and updated
event-names renamed event-identifier

I propose to close your RID.

Best regards
Yves