[Css-csts] RE: [Css-csa] Boulder CSSA Opening Plenary presentations on CWE

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Nov 15 13:59:05 EST 2011

Michael Stoloff (another early pioneer of SLE) pointed out a few errors
in my presentation of the 20th anniversary of SLE (thanks, Michael!).
For the record, I've updated the briefing (SLE20thR1.ppt) and posted in
the same place:

The CCSDS Collaborative Work Environment (CWE) <http://cwe.ccsds.org/>
> Cross Support Services Area (CSS) <http://cwe.ccsds.org/css>  >
Documents <http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx>  > CSS
Area
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fd
ocs%2FCSS%20Area>  > Meeting Materials
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fd
ocs%2FCSS%20Area%2FMeeting%20Materials>  > 2011-10-Boulder folder at

http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fcss%2fdo
cs%2fCSS%20Area%2fMeeting%20Materials%2f2011%2d10%2dBoulder&FolderCTID=0
x012000A2CFA608DF169C4EB988261660CEFAEB