[Css-csts] Re: Version 2 procedures?

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Wed Mar 30 20:26:54 EST 2011

Dear John,

In my view, the procedure should get the version 2 in the blue book as
version 1 was in the red book and was already used. I do not see a
particular reason to link the version 1 to the blue book.
In case I forget to change some of them I will cross check.
If you consider that it's a problem, please let me know.
Best regards
Yves

"John Pietras" <john.pietras at gst.com>
30/03/2011 22:37

<Yves.Doat at esa.int>
cc
<css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject
Version 2 procedures?

Yves,
In the December draft of the CSTS FW, the Association Control, Information
Query, Buffered Data Delivery, Unbuffered Data Delivery, Throw Event, and
Notification procedures have had their version numbers changed to 2, but
not Cyclic Report and Data Processing remain at procedure version number
1. Why were those version numbers changed to 2? How would it be possible
that the first version of a Blue Book would have anything other than the
first versions of the procedures that are specified by that Blue Book?