[Css-csts] Parameter Names and Published Identifiers - Notification procedure

Sylvain Gully Sylvain.Gully at dlr.de
Wed Dec 7 05:35:06 EST 2011

Hello Yves,

I agree with the changes to the NOTIFICATION procedure, and the need of
rewording the NOTIFY operation.

I have but a little question (to you or John). In the case of a name
event list having a functional ressource defined, should the event names
contained in that name event list have the possibility to have a
different functional ressource (also different from the one of their
name event list). I try to explain that in the following example:

- The name event list "MyList" has a defined functional ressource
"/S-Band/DownlinkCarrier" (I mean the corresponding OID)
- Is it possible for a name event contained in that list to have another
functional ressource: e.g. name event "TrackingAlert" with functional
ressource "/S-Band/DownlinkCarrier/TrackingReceiver" ?

regards,
Sylvain

--
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.
Raumflugbetrieb und Astronautentraining

Tel.    +49 (8153) 28-2142
Fax     +49 (8153) 28-1456
e-mail  Sylvain.Gully at dlr.de