[Css-csts] RE: please help

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830) timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov
Tue Dec 6 10:36:51 EST 2011

Thanks to everyone for the timely responses!

I agree with John and Yves that our prototypes should match the updated specifications of the Framework and Monitored Data service (that we may be able to produce within the next few weeks).

ESA/CNES: Do you agree in principle?  If so, will you be able to update your prototype in time to support an inter-operability test at the Spring meetings in Darmstadt?

Best regards,
Tim