[Css-csts] RE: please help

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Dec 6 08:46:31 EST 2011

Tim and Francois,

In order to be meaningful, the prototypes should be updated to use the dual-object-identifier form of naming that we agreed to in Boulder. Yves has an draft of the Framework that contains the updated versions  the Cyclic Report and Information Query procedures, GET operation, and associated ASN.1 modules. He's asked me to review the updated version of the Notification procedure, and I'm hoping do that in the next 2 days. With those changes in place, he should be able to generate a draft version of the FW and generate the ASN.1 text modules that have the updates pertinent to the MD-CSTS.

I will review the MD-CSTS spec to see what, if any, impacts there are from these latest changes. I will try to do that this week.