MISSED RID?: [Css-csts] Error in ASN.1 0.22 for time field

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Mon Nov 8 14:07:53 EST 2010

Dear John,
You are right, I overlooked that mail. I integrated this comment as RID CT-02
in the list and I will reply to it.
Best regards
Thanks

  From:       "John Pietras" <john.pietras at gst.com>

  To:         <css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org>

  Date:       08/11/2010 14:38

  Subject:    MISSED RID?: [Css-csts] Error in ASN.1 0.22 for time field

  Sent by:    css-csts-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

CSTSWG colleagues ---
I came across this email from Cyril today. I believe that it should have been
suibmitted as a RID. Note that in responding to this comment, Wolfgang
concurred with Cyril's recommendation.