[Css-csts] RE: Annotated EF-CLTU Book

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon Nov 8 14:24:54 EST 2010

Wolfgang,
Thanks for the quick reply. I believe that the problem can be fixed (to the same degree that it is satisified in the F-CLTU Blue Book) by changing 3.6.2.5.1 to read as follows:
"The cltu-identification parameter shall contain a monotonically increasing sequence number that shall be set for the first CLTU-TRANSFER-DATA invocation after a successful CLTU-START invocation to the value of the first-cltu-identification parameter of that CLTU-START invocation."

I won't distribute an updated draft until after you've had a chance to look at the other changes.