[Css-csts] Minute of Meeting of 2010 Spring Meeting at Portsmouth

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed May 12 10:48:22 EDT 2010

Margherita,
I have received this message, but that may be because it came from the
mailing list, which was never a problem. I was only having problems with
emails sent directly from "esa.int" addresses. However,our sys admin
believes that he has fixed to problem - could you please send an email
directly to me, with a copy to my gmail address (johnvpietras at gmail.com)
to test the fix? Thanks.

Regarding the minutes, we discussed the problem that the FCLTU Blue Book
allows the Earliest Radiation Time (ERT) to be equal to the Latest
Radiation Time (LRT), but that the FCLTU API Magenta Book requires that
the ERT be less than the LRT. The CSTSWG confirmed that the Blue Book
takes precedence, and that some sort of notification should be posted to
alert readers/implementers that the FCLTU API Magenta Book is incorrect
in the respect. We briefly discussed possibly having an errata sheet
posted on the CCSDS Web site, hot-linked from the FCLTU API entry, but
did not (to my knowledge) arrive at a firm decision or assign anyone tha
action to pursue this or another solution. The Minutes should reflect
this discussion, under either the SLE Services or AOB categories.