[Css-csts] Object Identifier and Examples of Service Specifications

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Tue May 11 22:31:50 EDT 2010

Dear all,

As agreed during last week meeting I drafted a technical note covering:
   Object Identifiers: definition and use by CSTS: for the concept;
   Example of a service refining Framework procedures (transfer of frames);
   Example of a service extending Framework procedures (Service Instance
   monitoring).
   In order to be complete I included the syntax definition of the extensions
   (ASN.1)

The examples follow the Guidelines (and add some subsections) should be
considered for the Guidelines. Once agreed (format and content) and if needed
I could prepare an example of abstract service with  a derived concrete
service.

I would appreciate
   to get comments/questions for improvements.
   if  somebody could have a look to the extensions and see if it clear which
   Framework ASN.1 extensions are to be used . If not clear I will think
   about how to clarify the matter.

I uploaded the technical note to the CWE: "CWE Private / CSTS Framework and
Concept /  Object Identifiers and Examples of Services i1.0.doc".

Best regards

Yves
Head of the Ground Facilities Infrastructure Section  (OPS-ONI)
in the Ground Facilities Operations Division
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/