[Css-csts] FW: CCSDS SLE FCLTU ERT/LRT discrepancy

Brian Safigan bsafigan at avtec.com
Fri May 7 08:04:09 EDT 2010

FYI - The Avtec implementation allows them to be equal

On May 6, 2010, at 10:07 PM, "John Pietras" <john.pietras at gst.com<mailto:john.pietras at gst.com>> wrote:

Wolfgang and Martin,
Jonathan Brasier appears to have discovered a discrepancy between the FCLTU spec and the FCLTU API spec. My off-the-cuff assessment would be that the Blue Book (912.1) takes precedence over the Magenta Book (916.1). However, that does beg the question as to what the implementations that are based on the API do?

John