[Css-csts] CSTS WG Teleconference on 13 June 2010 - updated Agenda

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Mon Jul 12 06:23:29 EDT 2010

Dear All,
I have received only one comment (from John)  to the Agenda for tomorrow's
teleconference.
Below please find the updated version of it.
The agenda is rather challenging - I hope we can make it.

If you intend to attend the teleconference, I kindly remind you to let me
have the phone number where you would like to be called.

Kind regards,
Margherita

AGENDA - Teleconference 13th July 2010

1) Review of Actions from Spring Meeting

2) Annex to the "Concept" book: approach for OID definition (Y. Doat).

3) Status of the CSTS documentation: (J.Pietras)
- Guidelines
- Monitoring Data CSTS Specification
- Tracking Data CSTS Specification
- "Forward AOS Frame" service.

4) CSTS Specification Framework - presently (again) with secretariat

5) Parameters List:
- feedback from CNES/DLR on the proposed monitor parameters list.
- coordination with Service Management

6) Recap of events re. SLE Forward Books:

7) Prototyping status:
- Framework (Provider role, by ESA/Vega)
- Monitoring Services (Provider role, by CNES)
- development of "User" prototype (Goddard)
- status of testing

8) Status of new Services.
- RUFT
- RFSH (Return Frame Secondary Header) - feedback from CNES about the need
for it for Launcher's  operations

9) CSTS Overview Presentation (T.Ray)

10) Status of activities with SANA (basically, no progress)

11) Booking of  meeting Rooms for London's Meeting

12) AOB