[Css-csts] MD-CSTS prototype : A#01-1009 (migration of DevKit to 0.21 version of ASN1 code )

Lassere Francois francois.lassere at cnes.fr
Tue Apr 27 08:49:29 EDT 2010

Dear CSTS WG colleagues ,

The migration of the DevKit from 0.19 to 0.21 version of ASN1 code is now completed. As decided during the last teleconference we are able to deliver this code for testing it on the Dummy Service between the Provider (ESA) and the User (NASA). The question to ESA is : Do you want to make some tests before the next week meetings and if yes, how shall we do this delivery ?

Best regards.

François