[Css-csts] CTSW WG - Minute of Meeting from Teleconference, held on 11 March 2010

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Apr 6 12:09:06 EDT 2010

Margherita,
In the minutes you put a note under section 1 asking me to clarify the
information regarding the paper on how the NASA Space Network
perfomrance data might be mapped to the MD-CSTS. I have made the
appropriate changes in the attached revision to the minutes.

Also, I had asked that a status table for all WG products be included in
every meeting and telecon set of minutes. That request was recorded
under section 10 (AOB) but the requested table itself was not included.
I have attempted to make such a table in a new section 11, Status of WG
Products. Actually, I've included 2 tables: one for Charter Projects and
one for "other products". I have included what I believe to be the next
major milestone for each project/product, and put in what I think is a
reasonable date for that milestone. I recommend that these tables be
updated if necessary to include the correct dates, and that the tables
be revisited and updated at every CSTSWG meeting and telecon.