[Css-csts] more procedure identifier questions

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Wed Sep 30 04:45:09 EDT 2009

Dear John,

I agree that the tree as is not readable. I will split it in various main
parts.

Best regards
Yves

             "John Pietras"
             <john.pietras at gst.
             com>                                                         To
             Sent by:                   <Yves.Doat at esa.int>
             css-csts-bounces at m                                           cc
             ailman.ccsds.org           css-csts-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org,
                                        css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org
                                                                     Subject
             24/09/2009 15:28           RE: [Css-csts] more procedure
                                        identifier questions

Yves,
I just realized that when I print out the Framework document, the right
side of the diagram in Annex J is cut off, so the ends of the template
elements are missing. I'm pretty sure that this is due to the
shorter-than-international-standard size of US paper. Shrinking the
diagram a bit would get it all on the page, but the diagram is already
right at the edge of readability for my old eyes. Would you consider
breaking the diagram into 4 diagrams: a top-level one (including
space-link-extension, csts, sle-transfer-services (stub), framework
(stub), and services (stub)); and then one for each of
sle-transfer-services, framework, and services (fully expanding those
subtrees)?

Alternatively (and perhaps the better solution), since this is the CSTS
book, drop the space-link-extension subtree from the diagram altogether.